Seeing Double | A Little Birthday Giveaway!
Pretty sure these days, when birthdays roll around, and you’re as old as me, you try to bypass them as quickly as possible – because honestly – they’re just no fun anymore! They make you realize how many years have passed, where you’re not, and the overall feeling that the saying really is true, “you’re not getting any younger”. Nevertheless, there is a positive component – and for that – I’m so grateful, because it makes birthdays these days, somewhat bearable. 🙂 HAHA – ok, ok. I’m over exaggerating. I really do enjoy my birthday – and the number 1 reason why, is because I get to celebrate it with my twin sister Melissa! Many of you might know that I’m a twin – perhaps this is a new revelation – but I must say, celebrating through the years together has been fantastic. Even now, in our older years! 😉 I absolutely ADORE all of my sisters and I’m so flippin’ thankful I got three of them – including a twin!
Ok, ok. Back to the point of this post! 🙂 My sister and I will be celebrating 33 years this year. Yep. 33. Can’t believe I’m telling you all that – but there it is.
I thought it might be fun to have a little giveaway to celebrate and what better way, in my opinion, than with a photo shoot with your favorite +1. So, starting Tuesday, Feb. 26th, you’ll have a chance to win a photo session for two, including a gift certificate to the South Bend Chocolate Cafe, to enjoy a little ‘cup of joe’ and dessert, on me! I want to photograph you and your +1 enjoying each other’s company and simply, having some fun together. 🙂 All you have to do is leave me a comment on this blog post, and tell me who your +1 would be and why! That’s it!
You can also gain a few more entries, by clicking here and following a few quick, easy steps!
The finer details:
– Prize includes one 60-minute photo session and 10 high resolution digital files via download through password protected image gallery.
– Photo session must take place in downtown South Bend, IN, between March 6th and May 1st, 2013.
– Winner is required to sign a release – and agree to photographs being shared for marketing purposes. i.e. Facebook, blog, website, etc.
– Contest begins Feb. 26th, 2013 at 12:00AM and will end at 12:00AM, March 5th, 2013. Any entries after that will be discarded. Winner will be announced on March 5th, at 5pm ET.
– Winner will chosen at random. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
– If you have questions about this contest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.