Blog Challenge Day 4: Getting a Little Personal
Day4. Get personal. Whew. That’s tough sometimes for an introvert. 🙂 But I’ll tell you something … this past year, I’ve really come out of a shell I used to be ‘lost in’. I owe a lot of that to photography and the amazing people I’ve been SO PRIVILEGED to meet along the journey! Life is beautiful already – but when you add people – relationships – wow – it just gets better and better!
Ok! So let’s get to it! 🙂
Here are 10 things that most people don’t know about me … maybe! 😉
1. I have a hole in my eardrum. I know, random thing to start out with, but it’s true! When I was 2 or 3 I had tubes placed in my ear and that’s when it happened! It was no one’s fault. Just an accident apparently. But I’ve had it ever since. I’ve had two surgeries to try and close it up – but it’s never worked. I’ve just learned to live with it – so it doesn’t really affect to much!
2. I cried when I saw the Eiffel Tower, up close and personal. I was so amazed by it – and the fact I was actually seeing it with my own eyes – that I wept. Like a baby.
4. I wanted to become an interior designer. For real. I had one semester left and I would have received my degree. But I changed it all – and went back to school to get my Mass Communications degree. It took me three more years – but I did it! And oh so thankful I made that choice too!
5. My husband was in a band when I met him. I actually met him at one of his shows. I wasn’t so interested, but he pursued me – and I fell head over heels! We just celebrated our 14th anniversary in August! And I fall in love with him more and more each day!
6. I used to work for a company that made toys! My job consisted of some office work – but I actually got to play with toys too! It was one of my favorite jobs – ever!
7. I played the flute in my high school marching band. Marching band competitions were some of the most exciting, fun, exhilarating moments in high school! Thankful I was a band geek. 😉
8. I started writing a book in college. I haven’t finished it – yet. But it’s not a matter of IF I finish it – but WHEN I finish it. And I will!!!
9. I’m really an introvert. But photography has helped me break out of that shell. I just LOVE meeting new people and LOVE to hear their stories.
10. I have a twin sister. 🙂 My twin and I are in the middle of our sweet younger sisters! These girls – gosh – I love them. They’re my best friends. I’m so thankful God blessed me with three sisters!!! ❤
Would love to know something about you! Please share something unique to you in the comments below – if you’d like!
As always, thank you for reading! Blessings!